thats bull crap...just as soon as we graduate they put everyone on heat schedule...sounds about like my luck though
We just received this information that the schools will be on heat schedule. Here is the schedule.
Thursday, August 11"? First day of heat schedule 8:30-1:30
Friday, August 12"?Second and each ensuing day 8:00-1:30
Monday, August 15-- 8:00-1:30
Tuesday, August 16-- 8:00-1:30
Wednesday, August 17-- 8:00-12:00 (Teachers work until 3:45 as pre-scheduled)
Athletic teams and marching bands are not to practice prior to 4:00 PM.
[url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]
thats bull crap...just as soon as we graduate they put everyone on heat schedule...sounds about like my luck though
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Thats what happens when you start school in the middle of August.
You're kiddin!
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
nope i just heard it on the news too
that kinda sucks though...b/c the 1st few days are the ones u actually like (u dont do anything)
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
it is because of the Fair. It doesn't have anything to do with heat.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
It's partly the fair and then the heat as well. It's supposed to remain in the upper 80s amd lower 90s for the rest of this week and next.
when I was in school we had no "heat" days. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
i think we are getting out on wednesday because of the fair (kids day), but today tommorrow, monday, and tuesday are part of the heat.
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
ur sayin we shouldnt get out for school. i actually BROKE a sweat in 3rd and 4th block today and i was just sitting in my desk. how would anyone like to be sweating ans being sticky while you are writing or typing? i can tell you no one. shew i am glad we r getting out.
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Bookmarks